To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Great Opportunities for Freshers as Seller Support Associate; Amazon drives direct walkin for any Graduated/Diploma candidates for Seller Support Associate in Hyderabad Location.
Candidates Should have excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response .
Must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
To get Expert Software Training Programs with Placement in your location ? Check out : Dot Net Training | PHP Training |Software Testing Training |Java Training | Android Training | IOS Training |Oracle Training |Web Designing Training
- Company Name Amazon
- Company Profile Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
- Job Description Should have good problem Solving Skills Should have demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance Must be self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented Should have strong time management and organizational skills Should have excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Job Role Seller Support Associate
- Candidate Profile Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university and have an aggregate of 60% through out academics. Should have excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response Must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transaction issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Job Location Hyderabad
- Year of Passouts 2015 | 2016 |
- Salary 300000 - 450000
- Qualification M.C.A. | B.E. | B.Tech. | M.Sc. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process Written Exam Group Discussion Communication and Technical Assessment HR Interview
- Required Documents Updated Resume Copy Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID) Photo Copy -2
- Interview Date 30-01-2017 - 04-02-2017
- Interview Time 10:00 - 15:00
- How To Apply Direct walk-in at below Venue Details. Amazon Development Center 2nd Floor, Building No 12 C Raheja Mindspace, Inorbit Mall Road, Mindspace, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081 Landmark: Head straight from Raheja Mindspace Main Gate, Last Building on your left is our new interview area.
- Interview Location Hyderabad
- Contact Person Rizwan Khan - HR Team
- Contact Number 7032943756