To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
HCL Technologies drives scheduled walk-ins for Trainees for the post of “Graduate Trainee Engineer” in Java Development and Tester in Manual and Automation Testing in Telangana Locations.
Excellent Job Openings for Freshers candidates to start their career with HCL Technologies as “Graduate Trainee Engineer” in Java Development and Tester in Manual and Automation Testing in Telangana Locations.
Candidates have Strong programming knowledge in Java coding language and fair knowledge in any database like SQL Server/ Oracle.
Candidates Should have high passion towards Testing in web applications and also should have interest to learn new technologies which requires for the mutual growth.
Should possess good communication skills & should have ability to learn faster
- Company Name HCL Technologies
- Company Profile HCL(Hindustan Computers Limited) is a global technology and IT Enterprise company based in Noida, India. The company comprises two publicly listed companies, HCL Technologies Limited and HCL Infosystem. HCL was focused on addressing the IT hardware market in India for the first two decades of its existence with some activity in the global market.On termination of the joint venture with HP in 1996, HCL became an enterprise which comprises HCL Technologies (to address the global IT services market) and HCL Infosystems (to address the Indian and APAC IT hardware market). HCL has since then operated as a holding company.
- Job Description * Independent troubleshooting within SLA * Manage Customer escalations * Implementation of Six sigma projects * Identify avenue for value adds and present value add summary * Troubleshooting technical issues related to Network/Server/Storage devices * Handling tickets/Requests * Ensuring Data center uptime according to SLAs * Implementing New technologies and Design changes * Applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level * Responsible for building and maintaining Test environment * Update the knowledge base * Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required * Participation in Monthly steering committee meetings (as required) * Participate in monthly QA audits * Working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices (depending upon your respective domain)
- Job Role Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Candidate Profile * B.Tech/BE Only (All branches)- 60% and above throughout in academics * Probation: 15 Months * Service Agreement: 18 Months * Willing to relocate anywhere in India * Willing to work in 24*7 environment and any assignment
- Experience - Years
- Job Location Telengna
- Year of Passouts 2015 | 2016 | 2017 |
- Salary 23000 -
- Qualification B.E. | B.Tech. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process * English Grammar Test * Group Discussion * Technical Interview * HR Interview
- Required Documents * Updated Resume Copy * Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
- Interview Date 05-01-2017 -
- Interview Time 09:00 -
- How To Apply * BVRIT, Narsapur * Telangana
- Interview Location Telangana