To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Immediate Openings for Freshers, Seller Support Associate walk-in for 2015/2016/2017 B.E/B.Tech/M.CA and M.SC graduates in Bangalore.
Excellent Job Openings for Freshers candidates to start their career with Amazon as “Seller Support Associate” in Bangalore Locations.
Should be able to provide prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
Must have demonstrated excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
Should possess good communication skills & should have ability to learn faster
- Company Name Amazon
- Company Profile Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Should have demonstrated effective, clear and professional written and oral communication skills
* Should be able to provide prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
* Should maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Must have demonstrated excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Should contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
* Should maintain a acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
* Must actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
* Must liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
* Should have excellent problem solving skills
* Should have demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
* Must be self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
* Should have strong time management and organizational skills
* Should have good inter personnel skills.
- Job Role Seller Support Associate
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Year of Passouts 2015 | 2016 | 2017 |
- Qualification M.C.A. | B.E. | B.Tech. | M.Sc. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
* Aptitude Test
* Technical and HR Interview
1. Academic mark sheets
2. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License)
3. 2 photographs
4. Update Resume
5. Print out of this job post from "www.freshersjobsnews.in"
- Interview Date 29-06-2017 - 30-06-2017
- Interview Time 10:00 - 14:00
How To Apply
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35, 7 Ahmednagar Road,
Village Vadgoan Sheri, Taluka Haveli,, PUNE,
Maharashtra – 411014,India
- Interview Location Pune