To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Immediate Openings for Freshers, Walk-in for Review Executive Positions for 2015/2016. Any graduates can walkin for the position in Mumbai or Noida.
Excellent Job Openings for Freshers candidates to start their career with Thomson Reuters as “Review Executive” in Mumbai or Noida Locations.
Should possess good communication skills & should have ability to learn faster
- Company Name Thomson Reuters
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace. Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us. To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers. More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
The successful candidate will work with a large investment bank, supporting the Firm with a MiFiD II implementation project. The role involves reviewing and basic redlining of financial documentation.
The primary responsibilities include:
• Reviewing and making templatized changes in financial documents like product specific terms, terms of business, Portfolio Compression Agreement, Data Service Agreement, Asset Management, Distribution Agreement, Consent letter etc.
• Perform client outreach via emails. Track and monitor the progress of the outreach for each client.
- Job Role Review Executive
Ideal candidates for this position should competently demonstrate the following:
• Understanding of financial documents is preferable. Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the context of financial market is a good to have.
• Good analytical and logical skills
• Excellent client service and internal coordination skills as part of a project team with a particular mandate.
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical and drafting skills.
• Proficiency in MS-Office (Ms Word & Ms-Excel)
• Good written and verbal communication skills enabling efficient comprehension of clients' documents.
• Ability to collaborate closely with stakeholders from different disciplines, bank colleagues, and within a team.
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Job Location Noida, Mumbai
- Year of Passouts 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 |
- No of Openings 10
- Qualification Any |
- Gender Male
- Interview Details
Two rounds of interview:
2. Face Two Face Interview
1. All education documents (10th, 12th, All semester marks cards and degree certificate)
2. ID proofs(Pan Card and Aadhar card mandatory)
3. In case of experienced candidate (Offer letter, Last three months pay slips and relieving letter)
- Interview Date 18-05-2017 - 24-05-2016
- Interview Time 11:00 - 17:00
How To Apply
Mumbai Venue details
Level 3, Tower II, Phase II,
Raiaskaran Tech Park, Saki Naka,
Andheri Kurla Rd,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072
Noida Venue details
B-23, Sector 58
- Interview Location Noida and Mumbai
- Contact Person Noida-Supriya Singh and Mumbai-Neha Dalvi
- Contact Number 8067497566
- Official Email firstname.lastname@example.org