To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Direct Walkin for Support Associate. Hexaware Technologies drives direct walkin for 2016/2017 B.E/B.Tech/M.CA/M.SC pass outs for Support Associate in Chennai Location.
Great Job Openings for Freshers candidates to start their career with Hexaware Techknologies as “Support Associate”
Must have delight customers, and go above and beyond the call of duty.
Should has a “thick skin” and is able to handle complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers.
Should possess good communication skills.
To get Expert Software Training Programs with Placement in your location ? Check out : Dot Net Training in chennai | PHP Training in Chennai|Software Testing Training in chennai|Java Training in chennai | Android Training in chennai | IOS Training in chennai |Oracle Training in chennai |Web Designing Training in chennai
- Company Name Hexaware Technologies
- Company Profile With an amalgamation of passionate employees, innovative services and delighted customers, Hexaware the fastest growing automation-led, next-generation providers of IT, BPO and consulting services, has been revolutionizing the traditional IT approach by addressing discontinuities in the market. Our multi-pronged strategy consisting of robotic process automation, hyper-converged technology, design thinking, rapid prototyping and customized service offerings has enabled global companies to address various business issues with pointed and effective business strategies.
* Must has a pleasant, friendly style.
* Should be able to communicate clearly, both written and in speech.
* Should have commitment to achieve deadlines provided.
* Must have ability to make sound judgment & be decisive.
* Should have logical thinking and attitude for learning.
* Must have delight customers, and go above and beyond the call of duty.
* Should has empathy for the customers situation.
* Should has a “thick skin” and is able to handle complaints, even when handling unpleasant customers.
* Must work with highest degree of accuracy and with eye for detail.
* Should build a long-term relationship with the customer in the best interest of both customer and client.
* Must be able to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
* Must have proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
* Should also have proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options
* Should be flexible to work in any of the office location.
* Should have good communication skills.
- Job Role Support Associate
* Any graduate can apply for this job.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Job Location Chennai
- Year of Passouts 2016 | 2017 |
- Qualification Any |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
* Technical Aptitude Test
* System Oriented Technical Rounds
* HR Interview
* Final Interview
* Update Resume
* Academic Certificates
* Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- Interview Date 11-07-2017 - 15-07-2017
- Interview Time 10:00 - 15:00
How To Apply
2 nd Floor Prince Infocity II, Kandhanchavadi,
OMR Road, Chennai,
Landmark : Near to viveks showroom.
- Interview Location Chennai
- Contact Person Abilashini V
- Contact Number 9600044078