To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
THDC India Limited invites applications from bright result oriented, energetic and dynamic young Diploma Engineers of Uttarakhand domicile with bright academic record to join the organization as Junior Engineer Trainee in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Discipline.
- Company Name THDC India Limited
- Company Profile THDC India Limited (formerly known as Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd.), is a Joint Venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. The Equity is shared in the ratio of 75:25 between GoI and GoUP for the Power Component.THDCIL is one of the premier hydro power generators in the country with installed capacity of 1400 MW with commissioning of Tehri & Koteshwar Dam to its credit and is bestowed with 'Mini Ratna-Category-I & Schedule 'A' Status. One of the leading hydro producer,THDCIL has also diversified into non conventional energy sector. The corporation has 15 projects under various stages of implementation / development. THDCIL is generating 50 MW Wind Power Project at Patan, Gujrat and initially setting up a 50MW Grid Connected Solar Project at Kasaragod Kerala in collaboration with SECI under comprehensive plan of development of 250MW Grid Connected Solar Project.
- Job Role Junior Engineer Trainee
- Candidate Profile 3 Yrs Full Time Regular Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education/ Examination and/ or State Departments/Directorates of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with minimum 65% marks for General/OBC(NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwD/ candidates.
- Experience - Years
- Job Location Uttarakhand
- No of Openings 48
- Qualification Diploma |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process Writtes Test Medical Exam
- Job Official Notification http://thdc.gov.in/writereaddata/english/pdf/Advtfor_JEs2016.pdf
- Job Officially Posted Date 20161217