To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Good Opportunities for Mechanical career entry. Scofe Labs current Openings – 2014/2015/2016 Mechanical Freshers recruiting as Junior Engineer Trainee in Mumbai Location
Candidates should sound understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of AutoCAD, CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics, PDM/PLM (ENOVIA) and Manufacturing systems.
Should have basic understanding and usage of GD&T symbols in drawings
Having SAP and any PLM knowledge is added advantage and create test plans and reports faster.
Should have good communication skills.
- Company Name Scofe Labs
- Company Profile India’s first 3D based smart classes for Engineering and polytechnic students. The candidates with ME/M.Tech,BE/B.Tech are selected to full fill the vacancies in Engineer (Core, Non-IT) job field. The fresher’s applying for Junior Mechanical Engineer should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to Scofe Labs recruitment, fresher’s are mostly chosen for the department Engineer (Core, Non-IT). To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Scofe Labs and Freshersworld. The Freshersworld is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Scofe Labs and provides details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, test details, important dates and other information
- Job Description Junior Engineer would be expected to assist in creating 3D visualization content. Should have knowledge of content development for E-Learning modules of Engineering and Polytechnic curriculum. Must have knowledge of Design of 3D models in the designing software?s like Solid Works etc. Must have knowledge of tools such as AutoCAD, CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics, etc., PDM/PLM (ENOVIA) and Manufacturing systems. Must have general awareness of hydraulic power systems equipment design, performance and integration Should have knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, aerodynamics, stress analysis, dynamics, fluid power systems, propulsion/fuel systems, material properties, environmental conditioning and test instrumentation. Must have awareness of Industry standards for structural, mechanical, environmental and materials testing of coupon, element/LRU, systems and sub components.
- Job Role Junior Engineer
- Candidate Profile Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university and have an aggregate of 60% through out academics. Should have demonstrated strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. Should be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Experience - Years
- Job Location Mumbai
- Year of Passouts 2015 | 2016 |
- Salary 325000 - 450000
- Qualification B.E. | B.Tech. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process * Group Discussion * Communication Assessment * Technical Assessment * HR Interview
- Required Documents * Updated Resume Copy * Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID) * Photo Copy -2
- How To Apply Interested candidates can send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview Location Mumbai
- Contact Person HR Team
- Contact Number +91 22 2781 0016