To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Latest walkin for Freshers as Junior Research Fellow in Gujarat.
CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute recruiting M.Sc Chemistry Freshers Graduates as Junior Research Fellow – Project Assistant-II in Gujarat Location.
- Company Name CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute
- Company Profile CSMCRI With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
- Job Role JRF Project Assistant-II
- Candidate Profile M. Sc. (Chemistry) with at least 55% marks or equivalent. Only NET/NET-LS/GATE qualified candidate will be considered for JRF Should not be more than 28 years on 14th February, 2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
- Experience - Years
- Job Location Gujarat
- No of Openings 2
- Salary 360000 -
- Qualification M.Sc. |
- Age 18 - 28
- Gender Male
- Interview Details
- Interview Process Face to Face Interview
- Required Documents Direct interview along with all original certificates and written application
- Interview Date 14-02-2017 - 14-02-2017
- Interview Time 10:00 - 12:00
- How To Apply Walk in Interview on 14-02-2017 (Tuesday) at 10.00 AM. CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat) Note: Interested candidates may send their bio data to: firstname.lastname@example.org by email in advance
- Interview Location Gujarat
- Job Official Notification http://www.csmcri.org/Pages/Jobs/Job_Details.php?Job_ID=424&Post=JRF%20Project%20Assistant-II
- Job Officially Posted Date 20161229