Company ProfilePRATHAM is the biggest brand of International Institute of Financial Markets (IIFM), which is a pioneer institute in the field of Education, Certification, Mentoring programs, and Training and Developmental workshops. PRATHAM is the second largest brand which provides entrance coaching for BMS, BBA, Law, HM (Hotel Management), Mass Communication, BCA etc. Over the last few years, we have interacted with over 5, 00,000 plus students and realized one thing that - awareness in terms of career/ course options available is very miniscule. Rather, a lot of students take their decisions based on myths that are prevalent in the society today. With our regular interaction programs at Schools, Tuition centers and PRATHAM Centre’s, we have been able to spread awareness amongst students and parents about different career choices available after Class XII. The last year itself, we held our "Career Competency Workshop" in more than 200 plus elite Delhi/ NCR schools and held discussion forums around various career options available to the students of today. At PRATHAM, students are not just trained on how to crack the entrance examinations, but are geared up to draw the best out of their college life and the years that would form their careers. The overall personality development sessions focus on this aspect and are the most significant takeaways from our sessions that help the students in the longer term, called LIFE.
Job Description• He / She will be responsible for school tie-ups, scheduling the meetings with principals/ coaching centers. And will be generating the business for IIFM/ PRATHAM
• To plan the growth of the center with the aim of profitability and achieve revenue and collection targets.
• They will be responsible for generating Walk-ins by ensuring regular follow-ups of prospective student(s).
• Manage daily operations of branch office to meet business goals.
• Supervise and guide a team of professionals to maximize revenue and develop positive work environment for team members.
• Responsible for the achievement of daily, weekly or monthly sales targets for the respective centers assigned to them.
• They will be counseling students/parents and give them the right career options for courses.
• Responsible for generating the interest towards education opportunities offered by IIFM /PRATHAM.
• Compiling and Analyzing Market information so as to develop future strategies for the Company
• Responsible of managing regular MIS to provide insights to management and improve performance of self and subordinates.
Candidate Profile• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Should be a good public speaker
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Conviction and salesmanship
• Resourceful and problem solver
• Honest in terms of efforts and intent
• Should be a good team player
• Ability to multi task
Experience0 - 0 Years
Year of Passouts
2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 |