To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Job Openings for Quality Engineer. Virtusa Recruiting 2014/15/16/17 pass out Freshers as Quality Engineer in Chennai.
Candidates have Strong knowledge on Functional Testing, Automated Testing and Performance Testing on Preparation of Logical & Run Plan.
Should have interest to learn new technologies which requires for the mutual growth.
Should possess good communication skills (written and Verbal).
To get Expert Software Training Programs with Placement in your location ? Check out : Dot Net Training in chennai | PHP Training in Chennai|Software Testing Training in chennai|Java Training in chennai | Android Training in chennai | IOS Training in chennai |Oracle Training in chennai |Web Designing Training in chennai
- Company Name Virtusa Polaris
- Company Profile Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt Ltd Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a publicly-traded global information technology (IT) services company providing a broad range of IT services, including IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Our Service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, quality assurance, independent testing services, and IT infrastructure services.Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, we have offices and technology centers throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.
- Job Description * Software Quality Assurance, Functional Testing, Automated Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing * Should have sound knowledge of Computer Science/Engineering fundamentals * Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills * Should have good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills * Should have ability to realize and escalate important issues * Must have understanding of the full software engineering life cycle * Must have basic knowledge of UML * Should have understanding of at least one related set of technologies & awareness of technical trends * Must have ability to estimate effort on assigned tasks * Must understand user requirements by studying the requirement document and soliciting further clarifications as needed * Should create/update test cases according to identified scope * Must create/update additional documents such as traceability matrices * Must run test cases and report defects * Should provide accurate and timely data to be used for test plans, estimates and metrics
- Job Role Quality Engineer
- Candidate Profile * Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university. * Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Job Location Chennai
- Year of Passouts 2015 | 2016 | 2017 |
- Salary 29000 - 37500
- Qualification B.E. | B.Tech. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process * Written Test * Technical Interview * HR Interview
- Required Documents * Updated Resume Copy * Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
- Interview Location Chennai