To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Validation Engineer Job Openings in Bangalore, Qualcomm Hiring BE (Electronics/Communication Engineering Professionals)
Exp : 1 to 4 yrs
To get Expert Software Training Programs with Placement in your location ? Check out : Dot Net Training | PHP Training |Software Testing Training |Java Training | Android Training | IOS Training |Oracle Training |Web Designing Training
- Company Name Qualcomm
- Company Profile Qualcomm started as an idea. An agreement. A pact. In 1985, seven individuals met in a living room in San Diego for the purpose of creating “quality communications”. Today that living room spans more than 170 offices in more than 40 countries. The idea, however, remains the same.
- Job Description The Validation and Integration (VI) organization within QCT is responsible for verifying and validating hardware solutions and to integrate new hardware (IP cores and SoCs) to maximize software productivity and enable faster time to market. The VI organization is central to minimizing the number of chip turns in QCT's products, to the efficient transition of sound and reliable HW to SW organizations, and to the development of new verification methodologies. VI is currently seeking self-motivated engineers at all levels who will perform device level and system level verification, validation and debug, both in emulation and in post-Silicon.
- Job Role Validation Engineer
- Job Responsibility Candidate should have 1-4 years of related experience in VI. ARM System-On-Chip Pre-Silicon emulation and Post-Silicon ASIC Validation experience related to board bring-up and debug. Good understanding of 802.11 specifications is a plus. WLAN 802.11 (Wi-Fi) MAC/PHY verification/validation experience will be a plus. Working experience related to the following is required. oLauterbach Trace32 environment. oEmbedded software development of low level hardware drivers in C language. oTest equipment like Logic analyzer, Oscilloscope and Protocol analyzers. ARM Processors & Debug experience based on ETM, ETB, STM, STB. Test automation, Scripting in Python/Perl is a plus Emulation build creation using Xilinx devices is a plus.
- Candidate Profile Execution of the validation plan and methodology of Qualcomm ASICS (System-on-chips) on HW emulators and on Silicon Writing and reviewing validation test plans Create validation suite and build automation Development of directed, random, and pseudo-random diagnostics for validation in compliance with Silicon spec and use cases Debug of diagnostics on various platforms using JTAG, Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes and similar equipment. Interaction with various engineering teams (like system, hardware design and design validation, software engineers) in test-environment bring-up & development in order to meet team goals and resolve problems in a timely, effective and professional manner. The Validation and Integration (VI) organization within QCT is responsible for verifying and validating hardware solutions and to integrate new hardware (IP cores and SoCs) to maximize software productivity and enable faster time to market
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Job Location Bangalore
- Gender Male
- Interview Details
- Interview Process Scheduled Interview Apply through online
- Job Official Notification https://jobs.qualcomm.com/public/jobDetails.xhtml?requisitionId=1953095