To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Direct Walkin for Android Developer. ThiDiff Technologies drives direct walkin for 2016/2017 B.E/B.Tech pass outs for ThiDiff Technologies in Bengaluru Location.
Great Job Openings for Freshers candidates to start their career with ThiDiff Technologies as “Android Developer”
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies..
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Should possess good communication skills.
- Company Name ThiDiff Technologies
- Company Profile ThiDiff Technologies was founded with a vision to transform the outsourced product engineering landscape through technical excellence and delivery model innovation. We are a technology company specializing in outsourced product development and setting up offshore development centers. In just few years, our team has expanded due to our commitment to our clients needs enabling us to rapidly increase our portfolio of technologies & services. ThiDiff is a passionate, transparent, new-generation web and mobile application development company by a team of self-motivated professionals.
* Good organizational and problem solving skills.
* Have published at least one original Android app.
* Experience with Android SDK.
* Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging Technologies.
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Job Role Android Developer
* Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Work with outside data sources and API's.
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
* B.E - Computer Science or B.Tech - Information Technology.
* 0-15 years of software development experience.
- Experience 0 - 15 Years
- Job Location Bengaluru
- Year of Passouts 2015 | 2016 | 2017 |
- Qualification B.E. | B.Tech. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
* Written Test
* Technical Test
* Face to Face Interview
* HR Round
* Update Resume
* Academic Certificates
* Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- How To Apply APPLY ONLINE
- Interview Location Bengaluru