To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Latest Mechanical Openings in Bangalore. Toyota inviting applicants from mechanical graduate Trainees as CAD Engineer.
Candidates should have good knowledge in cad design layout, FEA concepts and auto cad.
Should have good written and verbal communication & have quick learner.
To get Expert Software Training Programs with Placement in your location ? Check out : Dot Net Training | PHP Training |Software Testing Training |Java Training | Android Training | IOS Training |Oracle Training |Web Designing Training
- Company Name Toyota India
- Company Profile Toyota Kirloskar Pvt Ltd Is a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, the Japanese car Manufacturing giant with manufacturing facilities in 52 countries and product reach in 170 countries.The company Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt Ltd (TKMPL) according to its mission statement aims to play a major role in the development of the automotive industry and the creation of employment opportunities, not only through its dealer network, but also through ancillary industries with a business philosophy of “Putting Customer First”.
- Job Description * Must be able to join immediately. * Should have good presentation skills. * Should have knowledge on designing skills like CAD,Autocad etc * Must be able to supervise production preparation coordination of outsourced stamping parts. * Should be able to manage SPTT activities & communication with CFT & supplier. * Should have communication of technical details & frequent review of supplier activities progress * Should possess good knowledge of engineering drawing. * Must have ability to understand activities like welding & stamping. * Should be able to anticipate the impact of delay & simultaneously escalate. * Should have good communication skills.
- Job Role Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Candidate Profile * Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university. * Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply. * Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Year of Passouts 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 |
- No of Openings 20
- Qualification B.E. | B.Tech. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process * Technical Interview * HR Interview
- Required Documents * Updated Resume Copy * Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
- Interview Location Bangalore