To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Freshers Jobs. Network Trainee Openings in Bangalore. Mitel Networks is hiring freshers for Network Trainee position for Bangalore Location. Any graduates 2016 &2017 passed can apply for this job
To get Expert Software Training Programs with Placement in your location ? Check out : Dot Net Training | PHP Training |Software Testing Training |Java Training | Android Training | IOS Training |Oracle Training |Web Designing Training
- Company Name Mitel Networks
- Company Profile Mitel Networks is a high-tech company providing unified communications solutions for business. Powering more than 2 billion connections every day, Mitel helps businesses connect, collaborate and take care of their customers. That includes more than 33 million cloud connections daily, making Mitel the world’s fastest growing provider of cloud communications. Our business communications experts serve more than 60 million users with over 2,500 channel partners in more than 100 countries. We have #1 market share in EMEA and have been identified by top industry analyst firms as a business communications leader.
• Understand basic functionality and architecture of Mitel products and troubleshoot issues reported by customers accordingly
• Attend incoming customer calls and emails: Identifies, researches, and resolves technical support issues. Collect information from callers and ensure that tickets are promptly and accurately documented in ticketing system.
• Identifies, analyzes, and resolves simple/intermediate problems
• Easily troubleshoot all Mitel/Telecom feature related issues/queries
• Troubleshoot circuit issues beyond the demarcation using the available tools
· Maintain communication with the customer using Remedy updates
• Ensure proper assignment of incident and service request tickets based on pre-defined priority settings.
• Monitors automated and end user incident and outage reporting, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
• Simple MACDs for all customers on the voice product platform.
• Work on projects for different customers. Projects may require 15+ MACs to be completed in a single request.
• Monitor various Mailboxes for MACD requests sent via email
• Provide support to customized products in customer’s infrastructure as per contract.
• Meet all contractual SLA’s for MACD requests.
• Ability to perform essential Triage troubleshooting skills
• Responsible for timely completion of training and certification courses as assigned
- Course Specification CCNA
- Job Role Networking
- Job Responsibility The primary responsibilities may include providing technical assistance for remote customer support/implementation through telecon,webchat,e-mail. The position would be required to gain solid working knowledge of Telecom fundamentals, VoIP, LAN and WAN designs and appropriate protocols while working on customer issues/orders/projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good communication skills
• Good networking concept: Switching, routing, OSI/TCP-IP model
• Basic knowledge about Voice products/network equipment
• Good Analytical skills with problem solving capabilities
• Willing to work 24*7 across all shifts including night shift/ weekend /rotational shifts
• Collaborating in a team atmosphere; communicating through various technology channels with teams and end customers locally or remote.
- Experience 0 - 1 Years
- Job Location Bangalore
- Year of Passouts 2016 | 2017 |
- Qualification Any | B.C.A. | M.C.A. | B.A. | B.E. | M.E. | B.B.A. | B.Tech. | M.Tech. | B.Sc. | M.Sc. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Written test
- Face to Face Discussion
- Contact Person Mr. Samuel
- Official Email firstname.lastname@example.org