To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Freshers Jobs. Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer position. Cloud Thing Hiring freshers only 2017 passed outs Engineering or related to computer science for Software Engineer position for Bangalore Location.
Great Job Openings for Freshers candidates to start their career with Cloud Thing as “Software Engineer”
Should have good programming knowledge
Should possess good communication skills
- Company Name CloudThing
- Company Profile cloudThing, headquartered in Birmingham, is a high-end consultancy and product development house working with leading companies around the world to solve business problems and develop new channels. We mix clever software development and cloudy infrastructure delivery to build responsive, scalable, next generation and then some solutions. cloudThing has been making a mark in the industry for the past 6+ years. cloudThing always selects the best technology fit for a project and therefore expects and encourages all our developers and designers to embrace the latest technologies, frameworks and cloud deployment platforms. We relish the difficult problems and integration challenges and guarantee our developers are never bored. cloudThing was founded by senior management of blue chip FTSE 100 companies who wanted to do interesting projects for interesting customers, do things differently, work with only the brightest minds and really care for every member of our team.
Primary Responsibility: Writing beautiful, clean, well designed code
Reporting To: Head of Development
Qualification: BE / B.Tech, M.Sc CS, MCA (2017 passed out only)
- Job Role Software Engineer
- Highly effective spoken and written communication
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver on time to tight timescales
- Ability and adaptability to learn modern technologies
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Job Location Bangalore
- Year of Passouts 2017 |
- No of Openings 10
- Salary 300000 - 360000
- Qualification B.E. | M.E. | B.Tech. | M.Tech. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- First round interview: Written Test
- Second round interview: Coding
- Third Round Interview: face to face discussion
- You will receive an email with further instructions if your resume passes our selection process'
How To Apply
- Send your resume along with a cover letter.
- Cover letter should include all about internship details (if any) and academic project details and your contribution to it.
- Resume should be up to date with contact details, education details, score of each semester and work experience (if any)
- Share your resume here: email@example.com
- Interview Location Bangalore
- Contact Person HR
- Official Email firstname.lastname@example.org