To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Good Opportunities for Mechanical Freshers as CAD Engineer. Flextronics current Openings – 2014/2015/2016 Mechanical Freshers recruiting as CAD Design Engineer in Bangalore Location
Candidates should sound understanding of engineering principles with knowledge of machine design, materials and manufacturing and have familiarity with 2D and 3D CAD drawing.
Should have knowledge in in engineering & Design if Automotive Interior/ Exterior/ Seating/ Lighting using CATIA V5
Must have in depth knowledge about GD&T, Plastics,Sheet metal,Tool Design, Mold Design according to the client specification with the standards followed by various OEM Companies.
Should have good communication skills.
To get Expert Software Training Programs with Placement in your location ? Check out : Dot Net Training | PHP Training |Software Testing Training |Java Training | Android Training | IOS Training |Oracle Training |Web Designing Training
- Company Name Flextronics
- Company Profile At Flextronics, impossible is break through begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and after market services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems —to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
- Job Description * Should be able to create CAD design layout for utility scale PV power plants. * Must create site plans, mechanical sets, and electrical details for construction sheet sets. * Should have knowledge in in engineering & Design if Automotive Interior/ Exterior/ Seating/ Lighting using CATIA V5. * Must have in depth knowledge about GD&T, Plastics,Sheet metal,Tool Design, Mold Design according to the client specification with the standards followed by various OEM Companies. * Must follow standard practices and procedure in analyzing and in determining a solution for a situation or data. * Work is designed to develop professional knowledge and ability. * Must be proficient in AutoCAD with solar experience. * Should be involved in design & development of industry. * Must have in depth knowledge on FEA concepts. * Must have experience in drafting with AutoCAD & PVsyst. * Should develop and design using CAD tools. * Must be enthusiastic, quick learner, hardworking professional. * Must have good written and verbal communication. * Should have good presentation and designing skills. * Should have good inter personnel skills.
- Job Role CAD Engineer
- Candidate Profile * Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university. * Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Job Location Bangalore
- Year of Passouts 2015 | 2016 |
- Salary 20000 - 33000
- Qualification B.E. | B.Tech. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process * Written test (MCQ) (30 min) * Programming test (it can be on paper or online ) (1 hour) * Skype interview * Face to face tech & HR interview
- Required Documents * Updated Resume Copy * Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License) * Passport Photo Copy