To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Career Opportunities for Freshers in Software Developments. Directi Reuters Recruiting MCA, BE/B.Tech, 2015/2016 pass outs freshers for in Bangalore/Mumbai/Gurgaon Location.
Excellent Job Openings for Freshers candidates to start their career with Directi Reuters as “Application Engineer”.
Candidates should write and utilize OOPs, Design Patterns, UX/UI Design in the development and ongoing support of websites and also should have interest to learn new technologies which requires for the mutual growth
Should possess good communication skills should have ability to learn faster
To get Expert Software Training Programs with Placement in your location ? Check out : Dot Net Training | PHP Training |Software Testing Training |Java Training | Android Training | IOS Training |Oracle Training |Web Designing Training
- Company Name Directi
- Company Profile Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams. The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices. Directi also comprised of BigRock, ResellerClub, LogicBoxes and WebHosting.info which were sold to the Endurance International Group in a $160 million transaction in 2014.
- Job Description Engage in product engineering efforts at Directi and work with world class dev teams to develop game-changing, globally distributed, Web 2.0 products used by millions worldwide. Involve in the entire lifecycle of a project, including strategy, vision, design, UX, coding, architecture, deployment etc, and will be chiefly expected to deliver clean, testable and well-designed code for the same.
- Job Role Application Engineer
- Candidate Profile Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology) Should have the makings of a full-stack developer – impressive problem solving skills, sharp reasoning and a logical bent. Should be passionate about software design, programming and delivering, clean, test-covered, well-designed, scalable code. Should have a good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOPs, Design Patterns, networking etc. and are not rigid with respect to choice of technology, are relatively platform agnostic, and open to adopting the right technology for the task at hand.
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Job Location Bangalore/Mumbai/Gurgaon
- Year of Passouts 2015 | 2016 |
- Salary 300000 - 450000
- Qualification B.E. | B.Tech. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process * Aptitude Test * Technical and HR Interview
- Required Documents * Academic mark sheets * Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License) * 2 photographs * Update Resume
- How To Apply Interested candidates can send your update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview Location Mumbai
- Contact Person HR Team