To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Civil, Mechanical, Diploma Freshers Jobs
THDC India Limited Hiring 2016 Freshers, Please Check out our post to take Forward
- Company Name THDC India Limited
- Company Profile THDC India Limited (formerly known as Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd.), is a Joint Venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. The Equity is shared in the ratio of 75:25 between GoI and GoUP for the Power Component.THDCIL is one of the premier hydro power generators in the country with installed capacity of 1400 MW with commissioning of Tehri & Koteshwar Dam to its credit and is bestowed with 'Mini Ratna-Category-I & Schedule 'A' Status. One of the leading hydro producer,THDCIL has also diversified into non conventional energy sector. The corporation has 15 projects under various stages of implementation / development. THDCIL is generating 50 MW Wind Power Project at Patan, Gujrat and initially setting up a 50MW Grid Connected Solar Project at Kasaragod Kerala in collaboration with SECI under comprehensive plan of development of 250MW Grid Connected Solar Project
- Job Role Junior Mechanical/ Junior Civil Engineer
- Candidate Profile 3 Yrs Full Time Regular Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering recognized by respective State Board ofTechnical Education/ Examination and/ or State Departments/Directorates of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with minimum 65% marks forGeneral/OBC(NCL) candidatesand pass marks for SC/ST/PwD/ candidates.
- Experience - Years
- Year of Passouts 2015 | 2016 |
- No of Openings 48
- Qualification B.E. |
- Age 27 - 32
- Gender Male
- Interview Details
- Interview Process Written Test shall be of objective Type of three hours duration consisting of two parts – Part-I -Consists of General Aptitude and General Awareness with 40 questions from each section Part-II -Consists of Technical/ Professional knowledge test with 120 questions from respective discipline Final Merit of selection of all discipline will be decided based on marks secured by the candidates in Written Test (100% Weightage). All questions shall carry equal marks i.e (1). Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4. The applicants will have the option to appear for Written Test in HINDI/ENGLISH language. (question paper will be bilingual ). The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and/or conduct a screening test to restrict the number of candidates for Written Test. Empanelment of candidates Candidates who qualify in the written test will only be adjudged suitable for empanelment.
- How To Apply http://www.thdc.gov.in Interested eligible candidates should apply through online registration system of THDCIL. To apply, logon to http:/www.thdc.gov.in‡Recruitment Section‡”Online Application for the post of Jr. Engineer Trainee”. With your valid E-mail ID. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. THDCIL will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate. Candidates shall apply only through online registration system. No other means for application shall be entertained.
- Job Official Notification http://thdc.gov.in/writereaddata/english/pdf/Advtfor_JEs2016.pdf