To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Great Opportunities for Freshers Graduates hiring for Govt Jobs; Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) are invited On-line Applications for recruitment of Various Grade officers Posts Deputy Collectors, Commercial Tax Officers, District Registrar, Deputy Supdt. of Police, Assistant Prohibition & Excise
Superintendent, District B.C. Welfare Officer, Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner of Labour across Andhra Pradesh.
- Company Name Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Company Profile Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions.
- Job Role Grade Officers
- Candidate Profile A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
- Experience - Years
- Job Location Across Andhra Pradesh
- Year of Passouts 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 |
- No of Openings 78
- Salary 35120 - 93780
- Qualification Any |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process Written Exam Face to Face Interview
- Required Documents All Original academic Certificate Counseling Letter 2 Photocopies Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License )
- How To Apply (i) The Applicants have to read the User manual for On -Line submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in I STEP: The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. II STEP: The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Interview Location Andhra Pradesh
- Job Official Notification https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/UI/UserManuals/LatestNotifications/Approved_Notification_Group-I.PDF
- Job Officially Posted Date 20161230