To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Great Opportunities for Freshers; Genpact drives direct walkin for any Graduated/Diploma candidates for International Voice Process in Gurgaon Location.
Great Job Openings for Freshers candidates to start their career with Genpact as “Process Associate”.
Candidates have good in handle user queries through calls and e-mails related to Internet Explorer, MS-Office, Printer, Network related issues and Operating system .
Should able to Receive phone calls to collect / resolve delinquent customer queries .
Should have good communication Skills .
- Company Name Genpact Ltd
- Company Profile Genpact (NYSE: G) designs, transforms, and runs intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries. Our hundreds of long-term clients include more than one-fourth of the Fortune Global 500. Founded as a division of GE in 1997 and then spun off in 2005, Genpact earned 2014 revenues of $2.28 billion and has more than 67,000 employees in 25 countries, with key management and a corporate office based in New York City.
- Job Description Handle card and banking Queries. Provide Support in inbound call center. Its a B2C collections , with lucrative incentives. Review accounts and call on delinquent customers. Receive phone calls to collect / resolve delinquent customer queries. Handle user queries through calls and e-mails related to Internet Explorer, MS-Office, Printer, Network related issues and Operating system. Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management Tool and communicate/narrate effectively.
- Job Role Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Candidate Profile Candidate Should have Graduate/HSC from Recognized University/Board Candidate with excellent communication skills require. Candidate should be time flexible.
- Experience - Years
- Job Location Gurgaon,
- Year of Passouts 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 |
- No of Openings 10
- Salary 175000 - 350000
- Qualification Any | 12th |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process Aptitude Test HR Interview
- Required Documents Update Resume Academic Certificates Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID) 2 photographs
- Interview Date 24-01-2017 - 28-01-2017
- Interview Time 10:00 - 15:00
- How To Apply Direct Walkin at below Venue: Genpact, 22-A, Sector-18, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, NH-8, Haryana. Landmark: Near Airtel Building Interested candidates can send your Updated resume to email@example.com
- Interview Location Gurgaon
- Contact Person Harsha Aggarwal
- Contact Number 9999121879