To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Immediate Openings for Freshers, Finance Analyst walk-in for 2017 Any graduates in Mumbai.
Excellent Job Openings for Freshers candidates to start their career with HP as “Finance Analyst” in Mumbai Locations.
Validate accuracy of data in KYC platforms and ensure completeness of document package.
Responsibilities to include (not limited to) Identify, research, validate, setup & maintain legal entity reference data (leveraging internal/external stakeholders and data sources) on central repositories/applications; typically data spans legal name verification, address, nature of business, ownership etc.
Should possess good communication skills & should have ability to learn faster
- Company Name eClerx Services Limited
- Company Profile InteClerx is a data analytics service provider specializing in competitive intelligence and pricing optimization programs for a number of industries and derivative operations for the financial services market. With a proven track record of delivering world-class quality and innovation to FORTUNE 500 companies, eClerx offers an unparalleled blend of people; processes and technologies to help clients substantially improve their performance at reduced cost. Our service portfolio spans the range of data process and analytics services and includes activities such as on-line catalog management, price benchmarking, contract analysis, data mining and financial / operational risk management. We understand client needs and solve business problems by custom designing data processes, assembling a delivery team comprising generalists and domain specialists, and developing customized software to integrate the eClerx process with client internal systems and processes. The typical eClerx program would be 15-20 head count in size, spanning multiple functions and skill levels, and would be a multi-year client partnership. Our facilities are based in Fort, Sewri, Ghatkopar, Airoli and Pune
- Job Description * Perform periodic reviews of KYC information for renewals of client information. * Participate in remediation efforts and projects to clean up data and documentation. * Source documentation from various approved registries and regulators. * Solicit additional documentation requests from the client directly to support renewal or remediation efforts. * Validate accuracy of data in KYC platforms and ensure completeness of document package. * Responsibilities to include (not limited to) Identify, research, validate, setup & maintain legal entity reference data (leveraging internal/external stakeholders and data sources) on central repositories/applications; typically data spans legal name verification, address, nature of business, ownership etc. * Liaise with internal/external stakeholders to provide exception management reconciliation/reporting. * Conduct analysis to map front to back data flows and provide subject matter expertise, providing input to * project requirements to drive business, functional and/or system/platform changes. * Perform quality reviews/refresh of client reference data and other supporting processes/procedures. * Support the delivery of projects spanning: Market/Regulatory initiatives, Technology/Platform roll outs, migrations between various internal/external sources; responsibility may include coordination and input on project delivery (planning, analysis, requirements gathering, governance, status reporting, scheduling etc.).
- Candidate Profile Any Graduate / MBA / Freshers can apply.
- Experience - Years
- Job Location Mumbai
- Year of Passouts 2015 | 2016 |
- Salary 5000 - 25000
- Qualification Any | M.B.A. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process * WRITTEN TEST * GROUP DISCUSSION * TECHNICAL INTERVIEW * HR INTERVIEW
- Required Documents 1* Academic mark sheets 2* Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License) 3* 2 photographs 4* Update Resume
- Interview Date 24-02-2017 - 24-02-2017
- Interview Time 10:00 - 14:00
- How To Apply eClerx Services Ltd., 5th Floor, Building No.14, K Raheja Mindspace, Plot No.No.3, TTC Industrial Area, Thane Belapur Road, Airoli, Navi Mumbai- 400708.
- Interview Location Mumbai
- Contact Person Kavita Deshmukh
- Contact Number 022-41945242