To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Amdocs drives off campus walk-in for Software Engineer in Pune Location.
Excellent Job Openings for Freshers & experienced candidates to start their career with Amdocs as Software Engineer or Software Trainee in Pune Location.
Candidates have Strong programming knowledge in any coding language and fair knowledge in any database like MYSQL/ SQL Server/ Oracle. Should have high passion towards developing web applications and also should have interest to learn new technologies which requires for the mutual growth.
Should possess good communication skills & should have ability to learn faster
- Company Name Amdocs
- Company Profile Amdocs is a software and services provider to more than 300 communications, cable, entertainment and media service providers in more than 90 countries. Its offerings span the customer lifecycle and deliver a comprehensive set of digital capabilities. Offerings include business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS), open network solutions, internet of things, end-to-end carrier-grade big data analytics and others.
- Job Description Flexibility to work across any technology/ platform used by Amdocs Flexibility to work in any phases of SDLC
- Job Role Software Engineer - Trainee
- Candidate Profile Throughout first class i.e 60% in (10th, 12th, BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech) IT/CS/E&TC/E&C branches and 2016 Year Passing-out ONLY. Good communication skills. No live KT/Backlog. Must not have appeared for Amdocs Recruitment process in any Campus/Off Campus process
- Experience - Years
- Job Location Pune
- Year of Passouts 2015 | 2016 |
- No of Openings 100
- Salary 28000 - 40000
- Qualification M.C.A. | B.E. | M.E. | B.Tech. | M.Tech. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process Online test for 2 and half hours Technical interview HR interview Selection o Quantitative Ability - Compulsory o Logical Ability - Compulsory o English - Compulsory o Technical Knowledge - Compulsory o Automata - Programing (C/C++/Java) - Compulsory (Choose any one)
- Required Documents Complete Academic Mark sheets/certificates for all Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.) 2 photographs Resume
- Interview Date 04-01-2017 - 04-01-2017
- Interview Time 09:00 - 14:00
- How To Apply Pooled Off Campus walk-ins Venue details:- Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering and Research (PCCOE&R), Plot No.B, Sector No. 110, Gate No.1, Laxminagar, Ravet, Pune
- Interview Location Pune
- Contact Person HR