To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Direct Walkin for Associate Design Engineer. Newell Brands drives direct walkin for 2016/2017 B.E/B.Tech pass outs for Associate Design Engineer in Chennai Location.
Great Job Openings for Freshers candidates to start their career with Newell Brands as “Associate Design Engineer”
Demonstrates knowledge of problem solving techniques and methodologies.
Should possess good communication skills.
- Company Name Newell Brands
- Company Profile The history of Newell Brands dates back more than 100 years to the 1903 purchase of a struggling curtain rod company in Ogdensburg, New York, by local businessman Edgar A. Newell. The company has grown over the decades, often by acquiring brands built by entrepreneurs like Edgar Newell that we are now privileged to offer to consumers around the world. In April 2016, the combination of Newell Rubbermaid and Jarden Corporation marked the next chapter of our proud history, creating a new company – Newell Brands – with approximately $16 billion in annual sales and more than 57,000 employees worldwide. With top talent, market-leading brands, and a sharp focus on accelerated growth, the company is well-positioned for future success.
• Identifies cost and risks at the product component level to meet defined cost targets.
• Develops the analysis of how part level decisions impact the overall business strategy to facilitate design-for-cost. Technical Leadership – 10%
• Assists in the technical execution of projects to provide engineering support.
• Researches current relevant market place product offerings to understand competition and to aid in the generation of new product critical-to-quality features. Problem Solving – 30%
• Assists with the implementation of existing technologies on a project level to meet project objectives.
• Uses a disciplined approach and multiple methodologies to assist in analysis and determination of preferred solutions to technical challenges.
• Compiles test results to provide data for use in solving problems.
• Collaborates with Engineers to develop optimal product test plans. Communication – 25%
• Prepares and provides project status and risks to manager with appropriate level of detail to ensure that programs stay on schedule.
• Summarizes product test results to aid in the product development process.
• Participates in forums to encourage ideation and technical sharing to learn best practices.
• Supports cadence and techniques to contribute to efficient meetings. Organizational Agility – 10%
• Participates in cross-functional teams to work seamlessly across disciplines as required to execute product initiatives. Technical Mastery – 15%
• Understands the principles of basic surfacing to ensure exposure to master, skeleton, and kinematic models.
• Supports Moldflow and finite element analysis (FEA) with guidance to deliver a robust engineering design.
• Develops computer aided design (CAD) models based on industrial design intent to transform concepts into manufacturable specifications.
• Demonstrates fundamental understanding of manufacturing processes and materials to ensure designs are specified as best cost.
• Participates in brainstorm activities to push the limits on product design while maintaining product integrity.
• Demonstrates basic understanding of manufacturing tolerances and ability to apply nominal tolerances to CAD objects.
- Job Role Associate Design Engineer
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering required (Mechanical preferred)
• 0-2 years in related field required
• Demonstrates computer literacy in CAD (Creo preferred)
- Experience 0 - 2 Years
- Job Location Chennai
- Year of Passouts 2015 | 2016 | 2017 |
- Qualification B.E. | M.E. | B.Tech. | M.Tech. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
* Technical Aptitude Test
* System Oriented Technical Rounds
* HR Interview
* Final Interview
* Update Resume
* Academic Certificates
* Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- How To Apply Click here
- Interview Location Chennai