To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Immediate Openings for Freshers, L1 Support Engineer walk-in for 2015/2016 B.E/B.Tech/M.ca/M.sc graduates in Bangalore.
Excellent Job Openings for Freshers candidates to start their career with Trigent as “L1 Support Engineer” in Bangalore Locations.
Should have decent knowledge related to Operating System, Hardware, Networking, etc.
Should possess good communication skills & should have ability to learn faster
To get Expert Software Training Programs with Placement in your location ? Check out : Dot Net Training | PHP Training |Software Testing Training |Java Training | Android Training | IOS Training |Oracle Training |Web Designing Training
- Company Name Trigent
- Company Profile Trigent Software Ltd Trigent is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For nearly 20 years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Trigent. Trigent is a CMM Level 4 software development company having their development center in Bangalore and head office situated in Boston (USA). They are also Microsoft Gold certified partner.
- Fundamental Technical knowledge on system trouble shooting, few prominent knowledge areas are:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (9X, NT, 2000, XP)
- Microsoft Office
- Network Connectivity
- Printers and print Services
- E-Mail and Internet mail
- Familiar with Lotus Notes and MS Outlook email clients.
- Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent. (Voice based Support)
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquette
- Job Role L1 Support Engineer
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Job Location Bangalore
- Year of Passouts 2015 | 2016 |
- Salary 18500 - 21300
- Qualification M.C.A. | B.E. | B.Tech. | M.Sc. |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
* Aptitude Test
* Technical and HR Interview
1. Academic mark sheets
2. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License)
3. 2 photographs
4. Update Resume
5. Print out of this job post from "www.freshersjobsnews.in"
- Interview Date 27-09-2017 - 28-09-2017
- Interview Time 10:00 - 16:00
How To Apply
#49, 2nd Floor, East Wing,
Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road,
- Interview Location Bangalore
- Contact Person Sri Devi