To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Latest Recruitment 2017; The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) direct walkin Freshers and Experienced for various posts in across Karnataka.
To get Expert Software Training Programs with Placement in your location ? Check out : Dot Net Training | PHP Training |Software Testing Training |Java Training | Android Training | IOS Training |Oracle Training |Web Designing Training
- Company Name The Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- Company Profile The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous organisation under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare , Government of India. Formerly known as Imperial Council of Agricultural Research, it was established on 16 July 1929 as a registered society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 in pursuance of the report of the Royal Commission on Agriculture. The ICAR has its headquarters at New Delhi. The Council is the apex body for co-ordinating, guiding and managing research and education in agriculture including horticulture, fisheries and animal sciences in the entire country. With 101 ICAR institutes and 71 agricultural universities spread across the country this is one of the largest national agricultural systems in the world.
- Job Role Project Assistant
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Job Location Karnataka
- Year of Passouts 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 |
- No of Openings 28
- Salary 250000 - 500000
- Qualification Any |
- Age 21 - 35
- Gender Male
- Interview Details
- Interview Process Direct Interview
- Required Documents Updated Resume -1 All Original certificates, Passport size Photo Copy - 1
- Interview Date 02-02-2017 - 02-02-2017
- Interview Time 10:00 - 12:00
- How To Apply Direct Walk-in at below Venue Details; The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – NBSS & LUP, Hebbal, Bangalore.
- Interview Location Karnataka
- Job Official Notification https://www.nbsslup.in/assets/uploads/clinks/job170116.pdf