To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati Offers IT openings for MCA and BE Graduates, Last date to apply 15 February 2017
To get Expert Software Training Programs with Placement in your location ? Check out : Dot Net Training | PHP Training |Software Testing Training |Java Training | Android Training | IOS Training |Oracle Training |Web Designing Training
- Company Name Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
- Company Profile Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati, is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
- Job Description Handle end to end IT requirements of the institute including servers, network, wireless, biometric devices, passive cabling, data centre infrastructure services, Threat management devices, storage and backup etc.
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Job Location Tirupati
- Salary 15600 - 39100
- Qualification M.C.A. | B.E. |
- Age 24 - 35
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- How To Apply Apply through online. Last date for submitting on-line application is February 15, 2017. Applicants need not send hard copy of the application at this stage. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility as per the above given criteria may apply online in the prescribed application format. Click on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement and apply for the post by completing your Registration under the “New Registration” link by clicking “Click here to login here to Apply”. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph with you and printer attached to your desktop before starting online application
- Contact Person Check out this link - http://www.iisertirupati.ac.in/job-opportunities/Advt_012017.pdf