To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Vijaya Bank hiring Probationary Officer
- Company Name Vijaya Bank
- Company Profile Vijaya Bank today is a PAN India Institution, serving diverse sectors of the society. The bank has built a network of 1995 branches, 13 Extension Counters and 1805 ATMs as on 30.11.2016 that span across all States and Union Territories in the country. Vijaya Bank offers a bouquet of innovative and attractive products and services to the customers. Vijaya Bank also incorporated the latest technology to provide the best services to our customers. The Bank offers several technology products, such as, ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines, Debit and Credit cards, internet banking, Mobile Banking, Tab Banking, e-Passbook, Mobile Wallet, Funds transfer through RTGS and NEFT etc. All Branches / offices are under RTGS / NEFT. The Bank also offers RuPay cards to its customers.
- Job Description Probationary Manager - Security Pass in any Degree from a recognized University. Candidates with 05 years commissioned service in the Army / Navy / Air force or a Police Officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendent of Police/ Dy. Superintendent of Police with 5 years of service/ officer of identical rank in Paramilitary forces with 5 years' service. Probationary Manager - Rajbhasha Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post Graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level. Minimum 02 years of experience as officer handling Official Language implementation in Public Sector Banks / PSUs / Central Government / State Governments. Probationary Manager – Law BL (LLB) (Regular Full Time) from a Recognized University. Minimum 5 years of experience out of which 3 years as practicing Advocate in Civil Court/DRT dealing with Bank related cases.
- Job Role Probationary Officer
- Experience - Years
- No of Openings 44
- Salary 31705 - 49950
- Qualification Any |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process Interview, and the Bank Conduct
- How To Apply Eligible interested candidates are required to Apply Online through Vijaya Bank Online Portal on or before 09/01/2017. Application Fees: 600/- (Application fee with intimation charges) for General and OBC Candidates; ₹ 100/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC / ST / PWD category Candidates. The fee should be made only thorugh Online payment mode during filling up the Online application form. After applying Online, the candidate should obtain a Computer Generated Online Registered Application Print-Out. The Computer Generated Online Registered Application Print-out complete in all respects should be addressed to Vijaya Bank, P.O. Box No.5136, G.P.O. BANGALORE - 560 001 by ordinary post. The postal cover envelope super scribed "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROB. MANAGER-SECURITY / PROB. MANAGER-RAJBHASHA / PROB.MANAGER-LAW 2016-2017 in Vijaya Bank". The last date for receipt of hard copy of applications is 16/01/2017 (For Far-Flung Area candidates - 20/01/2017).
- Job Official Notification https://www.vijayabank.com/images/fckimg/file/HRD/VIJAYA%20BANK%20-%20EMPLOYMENT%20NEWS%20-%20ENG%20-%20DRAFT.pdf
- Notes Check out the below PDF official Form from Vijaya Bank