To Get Latest Job Notification Follow Freshersjobsnews On
Subscribe & Get Latest Job Updates
Axis Bank hiring Business Developer
- Company Name Axis Bank
- Company Profile Axis Bank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 2,959 branches, 12,743 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank employs over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of 1.0583 trillion (US$16 billion) (as on March 31, 2016). It offers the entire spectrum of financial services large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses.Axis Bank has its registered office in Ahmedabad. As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, National Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI).
- Job Description * As BDE is responsible for an integral part of the bank’s front line sales force. * As BDE primarily responsible for acquiring new customers for the bank and persue new business opportunities. * Should be responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets assigned to him/her for various products and services offered by the bank and is incentivised for achievement of targets. * Its willing to involve extensive travelling within the assigned area and conducting market/ customer mapping. * As BDE needs to proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the assigned area, follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business and follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank. * BDE is also responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through resolving customer queries/issues. * Should maintains periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made. * BDE also cross sells the bank’s third party products like Life Insurance, General Insurance, Cards, etc.
- Job Role Business Developer Executive
- Candidate Profile * Candidate should posses a minimum qualification of minimum degree from any recognised university. * Candidate should have good academics profiles.
- Experience 0 - 0 Years
- Job Location Across India
- Year of Passouts 2014 | 2015 | 2016 |
- No of Openings 900
- Salary 16000 -
- Qualification Any |
- Gender All
- Interview Details
- Interview Process * Aptitude Test * Technical and HR Interview
- Required Documents * Updated Resume Copy * Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License) * Passport Photo Copy